- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. Additional accounts may be established by you for the roles of Site Administrator and trip Administrator.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. 1TrueNorth, LLC dba MissionMakr.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- For each person who is paying (in U.S. currency) to attend your short-term trip, there must be a corresponding credit charged. This applies to trip Members and anyone who is paying to go on your short-term trip.
- All accounts are provided with a 2 giga-byte storage limit in which to upload and store your account’s Content.
- Short-term trip Content remains online and accessible in the Tell phase for a period of 3 months from the return date of your short-term trip. After that, your Content remains but your trip is taken “off-line”.
PAYMENT AND REFUNDS
- A valid credit card is required for paying for all credits.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- When Approved trip Members are removed from a trip due to the inability to attend, the fee, called a Credit, is refunded back to the church or organization. Credits, can be applied to other trips within a church or organization to approve Trip Members, upgrade widget content, or pay for additional storage, if available, for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. After 12 months, the credits expire.
CANCELATION AND TERMINATION
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the Account link in the global navigation bar at the top of the screen. The Account screen provides a simple no questions asked cancellation link.
- All of your Content (including trip information and the phase pages of Launch, GearUP, GO! and Tell and their related Content) will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information cannot be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- 1TrueNorth, LLC dba MissionMakr.com, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. 1TrueNorth, LLC dba MissionMakr.com reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
- 1TrueNorth, LLC, dba MissionMakr.com reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to the cost of each individual Credit of Subscription Fees are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the 1TrueNorth, LLC, dba MissionMakr.com web site (www.missionmakr.com) or the Service itself.
- 1TrueNorth, LLC dba MissionMakr.com shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership.
COPYRIGHT AND CONTENT MANAGEMENT
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and Content you upload remain yours. However, sharing your phase pages means you agree to allow others to view your Content.
- 1TrueNorth, LLC, dba MissionMakr.com does not pre-screen Content, but 1TrueNorth, LLC, dba MissionMakr.com has the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided to account holders and is only available via email (we try to respond within 1-4 hours).
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or 1TrueNorth, LLC, dba MissionMakr.com.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by 1TrueNorth, LLC, dba MissionMakr.com
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any 1TrueNorth, LLC, dba MissionMakr.com customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- 1TrueNorth, LLC, dba MissionMakr.com does not warrant that (i) the Service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that 1TrueNorth, LLC, dba MissionMakr.com shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if 1TrueNorth, LLC, dba MisisonMakr.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the Service; (v) or any other matter relating to the Service.
- You agree to allow the owners of missionmakr.com and their employees or representatives to access your church or organization account for purposes of maintenance, support and/or security.