We collect: 1) e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail; 2) aggregate information on what pages users access or visit, and 3) information volunteered by the user (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information collected is used to improve the content of our web site pages and the quality of our service. It is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services requested. This is done only when we have your permission or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms Of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
INFORMATION GATHERING AND USAGE
- When you register to use MissionMakr.com, we ask for information such as your name, organization name, email address and billing address.
- Credit card information is used to purchase Credits which allow you to use MissionMakr.com. However, MissionMarkr.com does not store credit card information.
- MissionMakr.com uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, service improvement, contact, and research.
- A cookie is a small amount of data which often includes an anonymous unique identifier sent to your browser from a web site’s server and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use MissionMakr.com.
CLIENT DATA STORAGE
Although MissionMakr.com owns the data storage, databases and all rights to the web-based application, you retain all rights to your data and we will never sell or share your client data with any third-party nor use your data for our own business advantage. We will not utilize your data in our databases to compete with you, market to your clients, advertise to, or contact them for any other means of profit. We respect the privacy of our subscribers, and the privacy of their client data.
1TrueNorth, LLC, dba MissionMakr.com may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms Of Service.
1TrueNorth, LLC, dba MissionMakr.com may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in the MissionMakr.com primary account holder account by organization or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
© Copyright 2013 1TrueNorth, LLC dba MissionMakr.com . All rights reserved.